My research services save you time and money and significantly reduce the risk that you will miss crucial information.
I find the information you need to move your business or project forward. You greatly benefit from my having access to many databases not available on the open Web, as well as my advanced training, specialized skills and years of experience searching them thoroughly and efficiently.
As a professional researcher, I also know when the information you need may not be online (as hard as this may be to believe, not everything is!). I can help you determine when you need to consult an expert, conduct interviews or visit a library to find what you need to know to make the best decision.
I help American and Danish entities with any of the following:
- Company profiles, market overviews and industry research
- “Get-up-to-speed” reports on just about any topic (basic or in-depth)
- Legal research
- Historical data
- Custom projects – I absolutely love a challenge!
I also help American companies doing business in Denmark with:
- Danish-language media monitoring of your company, industry or selected topic
- Research into Danish companies, industries, legislation and economic data
- Cultural training and insight into Danish customs and outlooks
- Translation of Danish language documents into fluent English
Your time is very valuable so each research project comes with my value-added executive summary, where I analyze the findings for you and point out any important trends I see.
Please contact me to move forward, I would love to discuss your project with you!
I am very proud to be member of the American Association of Independent Information professionals and I adhere to their Code of Ethics.